sitemeter

Thursday, November 13, 2008

tagged by Dyre 42

The Rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


Six random things about myself:


1)
I know that people are stupid enough to destroy the earth

2)I discovered that I was a liberal while taking business classes.

3)
I have some hope for my country now.

4) I think people who bring children into this world now are stupid, ignorant, or selfish,
because the kids are going to suffer.

5)
Greed makes me sick

6) I'm obsessed with the out of control world population.

Sorry, I'm not tagging anyone because I hate being tagged.

No comments:

Post a Comment