sitemeter

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

San Diego's RepugnanThuglicans

Hmmmm. Last night I watched a TV ad for the local right-wing hate spew radio station . There's plenty of brainwashed, hate-spew loving, RepugnanThuglican freeptards in this city, what's up with the ad?

This morning I flipped on NPR (I thought) and was instantly irritated by a whiny, nasally voice and doubly irritated that she was complaining about Gwen Ifill ("Who is black." she said, and I thought, wtf? who cares?) and a book and the debate. I realized with horror that I was listening to AM radio (which is only safe for liberals from 3-6 weekdays on 1700 when Stacy Taylor is on) and that whiny, nasally voice was Laura Ingraham. Laura spent time as a "white collar criminal defense attorney" Ewwwww, what a way to wake up. I was instantly reminded of this National Geographic special I watched last week on stress. The animals studied were baboons, and humans. Put some Dockers and chambray shirts on the tailed bullies in the National Geographic special and you've got a portrait of most AM radio listeners in this city.


Stress: Portrait of a Killer
A National Geographic Special




It was fascinating.

Sarah Palin needs to sit down, shut her speaking in tongues mouth and watch it.

I can't wait till Palin makes an a$$ of herself at the debate. I happen to adore Gwen Ifill. I think Ms. Ifill is beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment