sitemeter

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Local polls

Couldn't find a debate poll for local CBS (KFMB radio) but this was prominently displayed


Which way are you going to vote on Prop 8?
I'm voting yes, I think gay marriage should be banned. 55%
I'm voting no, same-sex couples should be allowed to wed. 39%
I haven't made up my mind yet. 5%

And this is on the politics page.
If the election were today, who would you vote for?
McCain/Palin 43%
Obama/Biden 50%
Other 3%
I'm not voting this year 4%

local 10 ABC
Who won the third and final presidential debate between Barack Obama and John McCain?

Percentage of 5333 Votes
Sen. John McCain won. 2275 43%
Sen. Barack Obama won. 2944 55%
I'm not sure. 37 1%
I didn't watch.771%

5 local CW couldn't find a poll but #1 on the "hot topics" made me laugh

Hot Topics for October 15
Finding a Job
Score: Small Business Help
Get a Good Night's Sleep
Walk a Mile in Her Shoes


I couldn't find a poll on the local NBC page, but I spotted this:

Former CIA Director From San Diego Pleads Guilty

Finally, on the local Fox channel website, I couldn't find a debate poll, but I found this:

Race for the White House
The McCain campaign has been accused of using negative ads to distract voters from the real issues. Do you agree?
Yes. The character attacks on Obama are lowball. 66%
No. All tactics are fair as Election Day draws near. 34%

keee-rap, fuckers are getting desperate:

Breaking: GOP Attempts to Disenfranchise 600,000 Voters In Ohio

Experts warn of Nov. 4 voting meltdowns
By BEN SMITH & AVI ZENILMAN 10/15/08 5:10 AM EDT

No comments:

Post a Comment