sitemeter

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Fight the War on Greed (explains tax loopholes)



"Monsanto investigators" hound farmers regarding alleged sale or use of genetically modified seeds? How creepy is that? Not what they wanted you to remember when you rode the Monsanto ride at Disneyland.

Don't tell me corporate hegemony and in fact corporate criminality isn't about PR, because it is.
I remember her and this info from the Corporation. The estimates on the cyclone death toll in Myanmar are going up as high as the size of a small city in the US, and they're already mentioning the rice crop destruction. Color me cynical. I thought at first that the food riots we were seeing could be blamed on overpopulation alone. Not so:


Goldman Sees `Explosive' Commodity Rallies, $175 Oil (Update1)
By Claudia Carpenter and Alexander Kwiatkowski
March 14 (Bloomberg) -

Well well well, I just keep getting entertainment sent to me via e-mail today "Goodbye Bush" (song by my friend, who like me, can't wait for Jan '09) I need it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment