sitemeter

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Because I need it 'splained to me one more time, OK?

My friend who actually had to study how our government works to become a citizen, must think that I'm dain bramaged. Doofy me, born a citizen, spent a whole lot of my life apolitical, unregistered to vote and oblivious to the process. Oh well, live and learn. I raised an awesome human being, whaddaya want?

Clinton to the Convention?
Posted May 22, 2008 | 11:53 AM (EST)
Rachel Maddow, Superdelegates, Politics News


Press Declares Victory, Even If Obama Won’t
What, exactly, happened in Iowa last night?
Columbia Journalism Review
By Clint Hendler Wed 21 May 2008 10:24 AM

On Sunday, The New York Times, published a piece entitled “Obama to Return to Iowa, Possibly to Declare Victory.” It reported that at the just-announced event, Obama “could end up with enough pledged delegates to proclaim, without fear of contradiction, that he is now the Democratic nominee for president.”

No comments:

Post a Comment