sitemeter

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Day 2008

This PDF file is the homework I blew off while I was trying to get my computer up and running again, & then I went to LA to be entertained and see my friend. It's perfect for me since I have vast holes in my political knowledge base and I learn more when I can connect history to current events.

Today is Valentines Day.

Hillary Loves New York:

Candidates' Earmarks Worth Millions
Of Front-Runners, McCain Abstained

By Paul Kane
Washington Post Staff Writer
Thursday, February 14, 2008; Page A01


Superdelegates 101 (Superdelegates loves them some Hillary)

When Evil Empires Collide: Murdoch Now Talking to Yahoo, Mao’s Valentine Gift

China threat. What threat?
Greater China
Feb 12, 2008
By Henry Rosemont


Democracy Now wants you to know something about chocolate and diamonds.

You know, those things that are supposed to signify love on Valentines Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment