sitemeter

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Why Obama's message of hope resonates

Dudes.

If Obama wins the primaries and then the Presidency, I got me a few clues as to why.

We, as Americans need some hope and some redemption.

You see, our sane friends have about given up on us.

We got totally loopy friends left.

But are they our friends?

And where does the animosity in the region come from?

We fried the fuck out of our military.


The whole country (Well, a minimum of 70% anyway) is looking at the idiot president and his party of greed, selfishness, homophobia, pedophilia, hypocrisy, and warmongering and they want these liars, cheats, and thieves gone.

Fuck 'em, we've had enough , kick their asses to the curb, please.

I hope my government doesn't get in the way of my voting in a new adminsitration, but I think they will, at least locally.

So does it really matter who Obama is? (Or isn't? )

Yes.

Yes it does.

Damn, just click on the last 2 & find out what you can about the man, I did your freaking homework for you, yeeesh. Gotta admit, though, the guy gives great speech doesn't he?

No comments:

Post a Comment