sitemeter

Monday, December 31, 2007

Dickheads of the Year

My picks for the biggest assholes of 2007 by Bill Maher (click on title link)

Mr. Maher mentions this guy second




& I found some local dickheads:

Least efficient executives based on decline in stock price
from
San Diego's Highest Paid Executives

Here are San Diego's biggest stories of 2007.

I'm glad this year is over. It sucked.


Moving on. I have been a bit curious about the movie "Charlie Wilson's War" & I guess I was waiting for Larry to blog about it. My wait is over and he says about what I expected him to. This is my favorite quote:

...The movie also tries to gloss over the fact that the United States was funding some of the mujahideen–Haqqani and Hekmatayar in particular–that we are now fighting in Afghanistan....

I became disenchanted with Julia Roberts anyway when I found out she was Donald Rumsfeld's neighbor. I'm sure her bank account won't suffer without my ten measly bucks.


Eco Friendly at the 100 year anniversary.

Hey, didn't it use to snow in New York?

No comments:

Post a Comment