sitemeter

Sunday, October 21, 2007

My head hurts

Update 7:56 AM 10/28/2007
according to this map the Potrero (Harris) fire started in Tecate, Mexico and the one choking me was the Witch fire.

The smoke is choking me right now. The ash is falling. The sky grey, the light is orange. I'm gonna have to buy another air filter for my car. I'm so sick of this shit. Every October I pack the trunk and get ready to bail.

Fire prompts evacuations, road closures near Potrero

Fire spreading near Potrero
October 21, 2007
Fire crews are battling a brush fire that has consumed 50 to 80 acres near Potrero this morning.

Potrero? What the hell is a Potrero?

Oh yeah,
Potrero. (Scroll down on the linked page and watch the video.)

No, I'm not in Potrero, there's fricking fires all over

No comments:

Post a Comment