sitemeter

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Lil ol me got tagged

Lil ol me got tagged

Question is; are there eight things about me that anyone would care to know – that I am willing to post on a blog that I haven’t already?

1)
I know that people are stupid enough to destroy the earth

2)I discovered that I was a liberal while taking business classes.

3)
I think I have a pretty good understanding of what my country has become

4) I think people who bring children into this world now are stupid, ignorant, or selfish,
because the kids are going to suffer.

5)
Greed makes me sick

6) I'm obsessed with the out of control world population.

7) The only fiction series I have enjoyed in the last 5 years is the Plum series.

8) I am proud to say that my family and friends are reproducing at less than replacement level. (My obsession again)

No comments:

Post a Comment