sitemeter

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Religion sucks, no matter what brand it is (II)

Malaysia rejects conversion appeal
By Claudia Theophlius
Al Jazeera
May 30, 2007

Since I was raised in a country that lets you practice any religion you choose, as long as it's peaceful, this kind of stuff is almost incomprehensible to me. Being that the Western religions (Including Christianity, Judaism and Islam ) are so patriarchal it's not completely incomprehensible.

I must admit, though, some religious extremist factions suck more than others.
Click here to see what I mean
Watching guys like this makes me want to show THEM what intolerance really is, with a fucking baseball bat. To knock out what's left of their teeth, the ignorant, intolerant assholes. Jerkwads are stuck in the 13th century for a reason---THEY ARE STUPID, STUBBORN, AND WEAK.
Afraid of women,. Otherwise why would they need to control them with violence?

Completely unrelated, but it makes me laugh:

Report: Fred Thompson to run in 2008
Published: May 30, 2007 at 12:38 PM

Somebody cue the "Law and Order" intro music.

No comments:

Post a Comment