sitemeter

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Blackwater's Starr

Suit against Blackwater over contractor deaths moves to arbitration
By BILL SIZEMORE, The Virginian-Pilot
© May 20, 2007

Blackwater Succeeds in Forcing Arbitration of Employee Claims
Harper's magazine
Scott Horton
May 22, 2007

Daily Kos diary Potrero vs. Blackwater from Sat. Mar 17, 2007

US Security Contractors Open Fire in Baghdad
By Steve Fainaru and Saad al-Izzi
The Washington Post
Sunday 27 May 2007

Update:
Sending in the Praetorian Guard
Harper's Magazine
BY Scott Horton
May 28, 2007

Every day I want this company to go back to the fucking swamp they came from and play with Kenneth Starr, the reptile they hired to represent them in court.

I've got reptiles on the brain. I saw this picture out of the corner of my eye the other day and just had to link to the article. It's a couple of years old now.


I thought of Russian and U.S. military intervention when I saw this picture. The critter sploded.

No comments:

Post a Comment