sitemeter

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Attorney General Gonzales in hot water

..."I acknowledge that mistakes were made here,'' Gonzales said. "I accept responsibility. I've overcome a lot of obstacles in my life to become attorney general. I am not here because I give up.''
White House Counsel Harriet Miers first proposed asking all 93 U.S. attorneys to step down after Bush was elected to a second term in 2004. Gonzales said he rejected that suggestion. ..

Note to Gonzales: They are soooooooooo going to throw your ass under the bus.

And after firing the prosecutor in my city who was one of the "ineffectual managers and prosecutors" who "chafed against Administration initiatives." I can't wait to see you go splat, fucker.


update 3/26/2007 Evidence Suggests U.S. Attorney Firings May Have Been Part of White House Scheme to Help Game 2008 Election

No comments:

Post a Comment