sitemeter

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Squirrel tales



LesbianDad has a squirrel tale that's cuter than mine
. I never fed these animals, they look like rodents. I dubbed them the Cheeto-thieves. The bold little Spermophilus beecheyi will come into the house to remove any Cheetos that fall onto the floor, which is cute, until they can't remember how to get back outside, corner themselves and poop on the floor, which is disgusting. They will also feed on skunk corpses, which is even more disgusting. They are rodents, and manangement says they are "wild animals" and nothing can be done to reduce the population in this immediate area. Wild?, the fuckers eat Cheetos, and they have no fear of humans, and I haven't seen one coyote (with four legs) for all the years I've been here. I saw one Spermophilus beecheyi get lunched on by a hawk, but hawks never nest here because the crows send them packing. If I could have pet here, I would choose a rat terrier, and not because I think they are cute, but because they're useful. Rabies shots updated of course, and the best flea treatment, because the damn squirrels are loaded with fleas, and they share them with everyone, ain't that nice, the little fuckers share the wealth.

No comments:

Post a Comment