sitemeter

Monday, January 22, 2007

Oil, Not Terrorists, the Reason for US Attack on Somalia

The reward for those who fought in another of our bloody oil wars and were seriously injured?

Sources say case workers for wounded laid off
By Karen Jowers - Staff writerPosted : Saturday Jan 20, 2007 8:33:08 EST

Defense Department officials have laid off most of their case workers who help severely injured service members, sources said.
The case workers for the Military Severely Injured Center serve as advocates for wounded service members who have questions or issues related to benefits, financial resources and their successful return to duty or reintegration into civilian life — all forms of support other than medical care.


I think maybe I've been slacking off because I can't find my sense of humor and I'm really sick of crying. Thank God the Democrats are keeping their promises and trying to roll back some of the damage that 12 years of Repugnant thuglicans have wreaked upon this country. I am looking forward to watching Jim Webb comment on Preznit Whinypants speech tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment