sitemeter

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Israel bugs the shit out of me

A US president named Hussein?

...Obama's 'problematic' middle name does not appear on his official Senate biography webpage, nor is there any mention of it on other official sites. But apparently someone viewed this rising-star as a threat in the political sky and pushed the name forward into the public arena, perhaps in the hope of tarnishing Obama's image...


Huh?

Frankly, this kind of bullshit rhetoric coming out of Israel is why I think Israel is a pain in America's ass But that is only the opinion of one "far left blogger."

And here's another thing that bugs me:
These guys embarrass me. They're not fighting for my freedom. I'm so fucking sick of hearing "Freedom isn't Free" from retards like this and I don't mean the kids getting the English lesson. I used to work in a tutoring lab and my favorite students were the ESL (English as a Second Language) students. I wouldn't have dreamed of steering them wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment