sitemeter

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Drawn back to the last NOW show

I've been thinking about this show since last Friday when it aired.

Did I not consider ethanol a viable option because of the oil companies successful PR campaign, or because it requires a lot of energy to produce?

It's worth the 24 minutes to watch the whole thing, but the ethanol question is around ten minutes in.


Corporate Compassion
Can capitalism help make the world a better place?


more information

Veering off in a different direction is some nifty information for the dipshits crying over the death of Agusto Pinochet.

uh, yeah, don't talk to me face to face with sunglasses on, I'm doing my best to ignore your mouth because I'm irritated that I can't see your eyes. I can't hear you, I'm distracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment