sitemeter

Thursday, October 05, 2006

I'm sick of the Foley stuff

The guy's name grosses me out.

If you've ever worked in a hospital you know what a "Foley" is.


Sooooooo, how about oil?

One of my favorite subjects.

Basic Petroleum Statistics (data for 2005 except where noted)
Date Last Updated/Reviewed: July 2006 Next Update/Review: September 2006

Here's one of my favorite statistics:
What we use every day

Fun to compare what we
produce every day, eh?



Opec 'to cut oil production'
Thursday 05 October 2006, 23:27 Makka Time, 20:27 GMT

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:42 PM

    Oh Christ, I hadn't thought about a Foley since I last had to have one. Why, why, why did you have to remind me? Owwww....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, it's just that the bitch gets pissy sometimes

    (crickets?)


    (yeah, I know, really bad joke)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ps, I think it was this that inspired that, but I laughed so hard when I read it: Void Codes

    ReplyDelete