sitemeter

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Dukie Dookie

Soooo I'm taking this whaddaya-wanna-be-this-time-around class, kind of like whaddaya-wanna-be-when-you-grow up for old farts like me, and people who actually had a real career the first time around, unlike me. Everything is moving along, some people progressing more than me, but I expected that. I've been sitting next to this nice, friendly lady for 3 hours by now I'll have you know. We're all looking for an employment change. She has said that she worked for a congressman for eleven years. So on the way out of the class I get curious and ask which one? "Duke." she says. I say "Dukie?" and she gets this instantly wary look in her eye, meanwhile I have launched into my 'This is why I hate that bastard and you ain't gonna see this on the newz', tirade, because it's how I discovered Francine Busby in 2004. This woman starts in on Busby with "She is not what she seems to be." I fire back with "Oh yeah? I've been in her house and she's the same person there."

Then something struck me as I got in my car and I started laughing. The guy she worked for is in jail and she's acting like it's her job to defend the big pile of dookie from Francine Busby?

Bwwwwaa haaaa haaaa haaaaa hahh hahahahahaha.

Ahem. I've met Francine Busby. Washington needs at least a hundred people like her in order to make a teeny weeny dent in the corruption problems.

Wonder where we'll sit in class tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment