sitemeter

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Mel Gibson

I don't give a shit. Shut the fuck up about something someone said when they were drunk. I'm fucking sick of hearing about it. Besides, Mel's not the only person on the planet who might be pissed off at the Jews who run Israel right now, and are bombing the crap out of Lebanon. My guess is that they're bombing areas of Lebanon that are loaded with Palestinians who fled their own land when the Jews took control of it. Jews were horribly vicitimized during the second world war. The Israeli government has become the victimizer of Palestinians. You want to call me an anti-semite for saying that, FINE. Just use the word with all of it's meanings. I pretty much hate that fact that the Arabs (semites) and the Jews (semites) have been trying to kill each other for thousands of years. Nobody wins a war of ideology with weaponry. And I hate the fact that my country is selling weapons all over the world. So call me unpatriotic while you're at it. I don't give a shit.

Note: This is not an invitation for Christo-fascists to think I'm on your side, fuck you too. Religious texts were written by men, making NONE of them perfect.


By Dahr Jamail
There was Khuder Gazali, an ambulance driver, whose left arm wasblown off by a rocket fired by an American-made Apache war helicopter while he was rescuing civilians whose home had been bombed. The ambulance then sent to rescue the rescuer was bombed, everyone in it killed. Miraculously, the third ambulance was able to retrieve him, only because the Apache had left. http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article14306.htm

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:09 AM

    So, if Mel bitched about, say... "niggers, spics, and chinks," you'd be OK with that, sugartits?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you missed my point. This whole Mel Gibson thing is another weapon of mass distraction. Are you easily distracted? What are you smoking dude?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:29 AM

    I think you missed *my* point - hate speech isn't a "distraction."

    Britney and Kevin? Distraction.

    Brad and Angelina? Distraction.

    Tom Cruise and invisible Suri? Distraction.

    Hate speech? I'm sorry, but stuff like that needs to be addressed. It's this hate, this "we're better than them" attitude that fuels wars in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. go read some of this and tell me some more about poor Israel's chosen people, the victims

    http://www.ifamericansknew.org/index.html

    ReplyDelete