sitemeter

Sunday, July 02, 2006

The nightmares caused by the ruling elite and the year 2000 crowning of King George the Poopypants

I generally don't care for rap, except for Rage Aganist the Machine, but I love these music videos. My kid showed me these.

The Fourth Branch

Cause of Death


Mama is proud.

We could learn a lot from the youth in this country.

I wish people would quit treating them like they're stupid, or incompetent, and completely irresponsible because they are not legal adults yet. You think people magically turn into responsible adults on their eighteenth birthdays?

Now if you'll excuse me I want to finish this book today. So far, I think the title of the book is appropriate. The one descriptive phrase for the Supreme Court that jumped out at me was (that they were) "pompous asses." After spending the better part of two days trying to find out somthing about John Diebold, (who apparently has nothing to do with the voting machines, but sure looks like he was a member of the ruling elite to me) the arrogance of the members of the Supreme Court is ...ummm...not surprising.

All that hoohah about the decision that the court made on Thursday re: Gitmo? I'll take a wait and see attitude. The ruling elite are, after all, the ruling elite.



Bwwaaaaa haaaaa hhaaaaaaa ha ha ah ha, karma for you, you shortsighted bitch. Did you really think the Bushies would take care of you after they were done with you?






No comments:

Post a Comment