sitemeter

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Gas prices

Clerks in line of fire when customers rage about gas prices
Monday, May 29, 2006
By TIM MOLLOY Associated Press Writer

...Police in Los Angeles and San Diego - the city with the highest gas prices in the nation - have not noticed any violent trends toward gas station workers. But there have been gas-related crimes around the nation...

"No violent trends towards gas station workers."
Hmmmmmm.
Might that be because we are used to getting reamed? Ummm, I worked as a gas station clerk for three years. I know my old boss would hire me back right now. Have I asked her for that job back?

Bwwwwaaaaaa haaaaa haaaaa ha ha ha ha, ROFL.

ps, I'm very kind and understanding to gas station clerks. You'd be surprised at just how much more pleasant it makes transactions. They make minimum wage and theirbosses cannot control how much they are paying for gas either, and they are not making much on the gas. They actually make more on the junk food they sell. Ya wanna complain? Take it to
these mofos .

No comments:

Post a Comment