sitemeter

Saturday, April 15, 2006

I pray....that I never meet this woman



This woman...


PBS NOW show was too kind to Leslee Unruh



pg. 74 "Unruh pleaded no contest to unlicensed adoption and foster care practices as part of a plea bargain in which nineteen charges, including four felonies, were dropped. The charges resulted from Unruh's promises to pay teenagers if they remained pregnant so she could put their babies up for adoption. Tim Wilka, one of the state's attorneys at the time, explained, "There were so many allegations about improper adoptions being made [against her] and how teenage girls were being pressured to give up their children" he says, governor George Mickelson called me and asked me to take the case." (footnote 64)





Needs to read this book

Interview with Author at Alternet

I wonder if Leslee Unruh knows what a "Pro-Life" Country is really like?

Morbo at The Carpetbagger Report says I have seen the future, and it is El Salvador

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete