sitemeter

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

If I could sit still for more than three minutes at a time, this is what I would be reading

Climate Change - Articles/Publications

And on a sad note, I discovered again, actually (I hate stumbling across it again) that my neighborhood has a bunch of frightened bigots in it. A bunch of dumb boobs with "Yes on 8" signs. I just went out for my walk, damnit, and there they were on MY route, the fucking assholes, along with the crapload of honking Fat-Asses in SUVs. I asked them if they believed that crap about their kids being dragged to gay weddings and I should have checked my mail first. The "Yes on 8" ad was in the mail. Looks like that's where their talking points came from.

I flipped off the first group of paranoid assholes, after their smug, dripping with sarcasm "Have a Nice Day" and told the second that they were fearful for no reason. Why should my friends be punished because there are tons of morons in this country?

I knew I was going to be in SUV Hell when I moved in here, and I know what they're afraid of:

7:30 pm Jobs: An Envision San Diego Special : San Diego's Incredible Shrinking Middle Class

No comments:

Post a Comment