sitemeter

Saturday, December 09, 2006

The Weblog Awards 2006

What fun. I suppose I've become rather insular in my blog reading. I read the blogs I have linked on my page. I like them. I have some others that I read somewhat regularly, but frankly, the only time I venture into the right wing nuttosphere is when someone I read regularly is linked to them. I DON'T like them. I did like some of the lefty blogs on the list. I've never visited a couple of them before, but I'll be back to check out this one.

I'm off to finsh voting. (click on the title link, join the fun)

Update: for someone like me, who reads the lefty blogs, this looked like a reich-wing love-fest. One of those bloggers stalked me, and terrorized me, and it left a really bad taste in my mouth. It still tastes bad. I hope the motherfucker rots in hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment