sitemeter

Thursday, February 20, 2014

got hung up on by AT&T for the 3rd time today

I am so furious with Sprint and AT&T right now and their customer service reps it is not funny. Customers are getiing screwed if they want to keep up with technology and customers are FORCED to make changes to keep up with the technology. I hope these carriers' shareholders are happy bankrupting the rest of us. Assholes.

I guess "It's always been like that" duncy twit ("it was wrote on here") didn't realize that the changes were made and customers were not informed of the change on their bills until there were data overages? I don't think so. I am getting screwed without so much as a kiss. The slick salesmen have no conscience but they are a bit smarter than the people paid to take the complaints and resolve issues (by hanging up on you).

No comments:

Post a Comment