sitemeter

Friday, February 01, 2013

The Spy Factory



I'm pretty sure I watched this show when it was on PBS 3 years ago, but I watched it again just to see if I'd missed anything.

Nope, spying on Americans, men and their pissing contests instead of being able to cooperate, it's all there. Yup, just read a Joseph Wambaugh book where two law enforcement agencies have to work together on a case and you'll suss out how 9/11 happened. I wonder if all the fucking spy agencies have yet figured out that HUMINT be mo important than SIGINT. Friggin ijjits.

Men are so fucking busy trying to piss around their territory that they don't realize that half the problems in this world today might better be solved by providing basic human needs and educatiing females.

2 comments:

  1. Which will never happen.

    Women must lead.

    Thanks, sister!

    S

    might better be solved by providing basic human needs and educatiing females.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Friggin ijjits"

    Ah! More Californian speak! Please enlighten me :-)

    Speaking of spying, I watched with Deidra a great movie: "3 days of the condor". With Faye Dunaway and Robert Redford. Wow... this woman is stunningly beautiful. And a fantastic actress (so is Redford). 10/10.

    ReplyDelete