sitemeter

Saturday, January 26, 2013

A stain on the justice department


Watch The Untouchables on PBS. See more from FRONTLINE.
I'm watching this and wondering who the fuck this little weasel Lanny Breuer is and so I pull up his wikipedia page. Jebus, no wonder he was as useless as teats on a boar.

"He represented...Moody's Investor Service in the wake of Enron's collapse, Halliburton/KBR in a hearing conducted by the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform..."

It's hard for me to watch this stuff. I had never seen a mortgage file in my lfe before May of '06 and I figured this shit out. I never said anything because I couldn't at the time.

4 comments:

  1. b b b b but Nunya - you're not a farm girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, but momma was...

      Delete
    2. You're MOMMA??

      Delete
    3. Yeah, the stepmonster, and dad also. I'm a suburban brat.

      Delete