sitemeter

Saturday, December 01, 2012

Slacker Uprising

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0850669/

Watch here

I'm watching it now. I saw Farenheit 9/11 around 05 or 06 but never Slacker Uprising.  I've been pretty pissy all day and this isn't helping.  Dayum, I forgot that I was at the Del Mar Fairgrounds that afternoon, but I will never forget how angry I was at that  time.  I saw kids that were neighbors and only 4 or 5 years older than my kid shipped off to die so that Dickhead Cheney could get richer. 

 I got crappy news today.  I went in for knee swelling and found out that I have arthritis and this shit is only going to get worse.  So the doc says take a shitload of ibuprofen and ice  3 times a day.  So I'm taking the ibuprofen, icing and the swelling is going down and NOW I start to feel pain. Fuck. 

So, next up is Suburgatory.  Yes, I do think Jeremy Sisto is one of the sexiest men evah, and dude has quite an acting range.

No comments:

Post a Comment