sitemeter

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Commenting over at HuffPo

It took me 4 years to get to 1,000 comments over at HuffPo, and I did that today. When I see that people have made 7,000 comments in 2 months and have all their badges, I wonder sometimes they do anything but snort meth in their parent's basement and make comments at HuffPo. I'm not interested in becoming a moderator (fucking control freaks don't let any discussion happen in the comments section ), or a networker (woo woo, it's a junior high popularity contest!), and what.the.fuck is a goddamned 'pundit' over there? I didn't ask to be "superuser" badged, I just didn't turn the badges off.

So. What a way to commemorate this particularly ugly anniversary, to tangle with some idiotic moderator. I lost. All of my comments on that particular thread disappeared. I don't go with the flow, but I generally don't let loose with the vitriol over there. Today the idiocy was just too much for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment