sitemeter

Monday, May 11, 2009

Last night I stayed up too late watching TV

I am such a PBS dork. First I watched

Patsy Mink: Ahead of the Majority
Patsy Mink: Ahead of the Majority explores the remarkable political story of Patsy Takemoto Mink, an Asian American woman who, battling racism and sexism, redefined American politics.

and then I watched

WWII Behind Closed Doors
Unlikely Friends Summer 1939 to Summer 1942

Before Joseph Stalin allied the Soviet Union with the United States and Great Britain, he offered help to Hitler and the Nazis much more than the rest of the world knew at the time. But when Hitler turned on Stalin and invaded the Soviet Union, in desperation the Soviet leader looked to the West for help. Although British prime minister Winston Churchill and U.S. president Franklin D. Roosevelt despised Communism, they also valued anyone who fought against the Nazis.


And then I fell asleep during the Geronimo episode of We Shall Remain. It started at 3 AM and I didn't know that you could watch the series online here . I'm going to watch the whole series because I want to see if they ever bring up the fact that almost every treaty ever signed was broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment