sitemeter

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Whoa, there's a lot of us out there doing the BAD thing

Small Bad2

More sites to gawk at, thanks skippy!

You missed my picks? Here.

Ob Rag BlogFreaks, Uppity Women and Politicos
Indigenous Nudity A frank commentary of American politics, personal finance and culture.
One Sided War gods are mean but people are worse
Oh Well: A Commentary on News and Politics This is a blog examining the political, social and economic issues from my own irrelevant perspective. When examining some of these issues, I just have to shake my head and say, "Oh well. Whatever happens, happens."
San Diego Politico News, commentary and opinion dedicated to advancing a Progressive Political and Social agenda here in San Diego County.
The Rational Realist Opinions and insights on alternative investments with a focus on real estate securities.
Angry Renter.comRenters and responsible homeowners against a government mortgage bailout



Uh Oh, I'm supposed to go watch movies with a friend, because we're not into football. Mmmmmmmm, I have a feeling that I may not make it.

Yeah, and one other thing--- Can somebody tell me why a college age kid smoking a bong hit is a huge newz story? Fer Christsakes, I was a competitive swimmer and the first time I took a bong hit I was twelve. BFD. When he starts training again he's not going to have time for it. He's got ADHD and he's not working out right now, he's probably trying to shut his head up and calm down for ten freaking minutes. I could have told you this was coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment