sitemeter

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I knew somebody was going to pick up on this one when I read it yesterday.

It's a real bummer. Especially as it coincides with reports about the increasing. troop suicides . Watching CSPAN is sometimes frustrating.

Here's a question. How come they never counted troop suicides till the 1980's? And how much of it is the war, and how much is the economy. Don't tell me service members don't have family members who have lost jobs in this economy.

The Financial Crisis Is Driving Hordes of Americans to Suicide
By Nick Turse, Tomdispatch.com. Posted January 29, 2009.

The depression has begun.
Amy Goodman talks to William Greider about it today This bullshit ain't going away and I know why it's happening AND why those who really can do something about it, won't. I have a theory anyway, but I could be wrong. I sure hope I'm wrong.


Christ Almighty, Abu Dhabi has it figured out, WTF is wrong with us?

No comments:

Post a Comment