sitemeter

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Frontline, Dreams of Obama

watching online now, and reading this, and my glasses still suck. I'm getting my eyes re-examined next week to see what the problem is since I just paid 500 bucks for a pair of glasses, (and the frames were cheap and ugly) and can't fucking drive with them on. Yeesh, this getting older stuff sucks.

Ho-leeee crap, we know wer'e in deep shit when Google lays off people.

And speaking of holy crap, this is too much. You just don't shell the UN. I've been trying to avoid the Gaza mess because frankly, I'm starting to hate both side of that fucking mess. Mostly because they suck the whole world into their mess and I'm sick of it.

Shelling the UN is bullshit and this is bullshit:


French Muslim Soldiers Refuse Afghanistan Mission
Thursday January 15th, 2009 / 11h32

hat tip to Islam in Europe

No comments:

Post a Comment