sitemeter

Thursday, September 25, 2008

The unwritten laws of discussing wages, politics and religion being impolite

Fuck it. Too fucking bad. This election is too important to cower beneath that middle class unwritten law bullshit. Fuck polite. Middle Class Republicans need to be shaken from their slumber with the facts. They have been voting against their own best interests by voting for a party that DOES NOT GIVE A GOOD FLYING FUCK ABOUT THEM, and DOES NOT CARE TO PROTECT THEM.

This is what I get whenever I leave information on my congressman's website regarding a vote when I want him to represent me:

Message from 50th Congressional District‏
From: UnattendedMailboxBilbray@mail.house.gov
Sent: Wed 9/24/08 5:36 PM
To: xxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxxx

Thank you for taking the time to contact me. I appreciate hearing from you. If you are writing about an issue before the House of Representatives, please be assured that I will take your views into account before I cast my vote, and will make every effort to respond to your concerns. Additionally, if you are requesting help with a federal agency, a member of my staff will respond to you in the coming days. Again, thank you for contacting me. BRIAN BILBRAY Member of Congress P.S. - If you are planning to visit Washington D.C. in the near future, my staff can help arrange a number of tours for you, including the U.S. Capitol, the Bureau of Engraving and Printing and the Library of Congress. For assistance, please complete my tour request form.

Would you feel like your request for representation from your representative was getting through if every response from him came from "Unattended mailbox?"

No comments:

Post a Comment