sitemeter

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Celebrating the anniversary of blogroll amnesty day



Yesterday I wandered around blogtopia (yes, skippy the bush kangaroo coined that term) looking for interesting blogs that I had never seen before, or I thought were great places to visit.

First, a little local gem:

Heather Annastasia's Politics and Religion Blog

And some linky love for another local:

R World

Arredonald. Liberal. Mama. Blogger. is a nice local blog to visit. Does she have cute kids or what?

I found a really funny dude in Chicago:

johniwanski.com


And a teacher, because, well, I like teachers:

The Red Scare

Ok, I'm pooped & I'm going to bed now. Looking for blogs with a politics tag took me into right-wing idiot territory and I usually avoid that because the stupid burns.

Oh, and you link to me, I'll link to you, K? Leave a comment and link for me, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment