sitemeter

Monday, September 17, 2007

Iraq Revokes Blackwater's License

Now can we keep the morons out of San Diego?

Something tells me NO, the San Diego 'ol boy/ M-I-C network is too entrenched.


Interior Ministry spokesman Abdul-Karim Khalaf said eight civilians were killed and 13 were wounded when contractors believed to be working for Blackwater USA opened fire in a predominantly Sunni neighborhood of western Baghdad.

Larry says Blackwater ain't leaving Iraq.

Hmmm, so when the blithering idiot that we call our president says something about troop withdrawal does he mean the approximately 200,000 "private contractors?" I wonder how many of the contractors are mercenaries? I know I'm still hearing local ads for Border Patrol agents. That's a big hint to me that our Border Patrol agents are working in the Middle East for security contractors who pay a hell of a lot more money than the US Govt Pays.

(See my last blogpost for why I think things are going the way they are)

I think this is the only book that preznit poopypants has ever read, but I think he missed some of the important stuff. W misses important stuff sometimes. Whoa, am I Captain Obvious this morning, or what?

Texas Co. Signs Iraq Oil Deal With Kurds
With No National Iraq Oil Law Passed, Kurdistan Region Makes Its Own Rules
Comments 30
DALLAS, Tex., Sept. 9, 2007


I have qvestion. What happens to the Kurds now? Will they be able to hire mercenaries from their oil revenues and stop the Turkish, Iranian and Iraqi governments from killing them? Will there be new borders drawn in the area? Does this mean Kurds will get Kurdistan?

(update 4:21 PM 9/17/2007 Jeremy Scahill will be on the Randi Rhodes Show tomorrow, Tuesday September 18, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment