sitemeter

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Showtime

I'm listening to Randi Rhodes. She's going over the Republican Presidential Candidates debate.

I heard something about
Hillary getting a bump in the polls after the Democratic Presidential Candidates debate.

I want to know why not one of these twenty candidates will talk about how intertwined foreign policy is with domestic policy in this country. They all act like those policies are separate entities.

I'm going to put on my
Carnac the Magnificent hat and make a prediction.

Hillary vs. Fred in '08.



Pretty funny, huh?

Yeah, exept for the fact that if it does end up being like Dennis or Mike vs. Ron, they won't talk about where the real reform needs to happen anyway. In domestic policy, as it relates to foreign policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment