sitemeter

Thursday, May 31, 2007

response to comment

You know, I try and try to understand the motivations of the neocons, but it just doesn't make sense without replacing the worship of God with the worship of money and power.

The Clash of Civilizations Doesn't Exist... Yet
By Joshua Holland, AlterNet. Posted September 1, 2006.

"Outing" the Neocons: The Office of Special Plans
Sat Mar 12, 2005 at 01:34:45 PM PDT

So, ok, that said, I don't know who or what entity controls the price of uranium, but if it's American based mining companies, they may be looking to recoup some of the money that has hemorraged out of this country and into China:
China, nuclear technology, and a US sale from the May 30, 2007 edition

And here is a very local, very good example of just how frustrated Americans are with their access to "democracy" and "justice."

This is one of the very few media outlets in my area that will actually report on it, but notice how even the local government employees won't do interviews:


'And that's it'
County dismisses critics of elections—office hires
by Kelly Davis
5-30-07

Here is another one, they made me laugh again this morning.

This video shows the reasons why I am so scared of my own government now.

I'm not even going into what I personally went through.

Weasledog nailed how I feel about the mess our country has become about a week ago

No comments:

Post a Comment