sitemeter

Thursday, February 01, 2007

People ask me...

why I'm so angry all the time? Hmmmmm. Could it be that I don't pay attention to details that some rich fuck wants me to so his ass can get richer and I end up getting fired for not paying attention to some stupid, shit-job that I didn't want in the first place?

Or that I do pay attention to stuff like this?

Judge overturns convictions of Enron broadband executive
Wednesday, Jan. 31, 2007
By JUAN A. LOZANO Associated Press Writer
(AP) - HOUSTON-Just days before he was set to be sentenced, a former Enron Corp. executive's fraud and conspiracy convictions related to the company's broadband unit were overturned by a federal judge.

You think that there is justice in the "Justice system" in this country?

I don't.


Energy market deregulation is incompatible with the fight against global warming –

Yeah and another thing..I trained 23 years ago to install solar powered domestic hot water systems. I never worked in the field because the bottom fell out of the market when Reagan yanked the tax breaks on solar powered systems. I live in a country run by fucking idiots, anybody who's paying attention is pissed, I don't know why people ask me why I'm pissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment